FareGo Life, our modular service portfolio, supports your fare management system throughout its entire lifetime and ensures that your system remains in peak condition. Our customized service solutions can be adapted to any requirement specification to support the operation of your fare management system.
Putting responsibility for your system in our experienced hands increases your security while alleviating this burden on your personnel resources.
Successful operation of your system is assured through FareGo Life!
- We offer you a superior cost-to-benefit factor. As the company responsible for servicing numerous customers, we exploit cross synergy effects to achieve economies of scale by implementing service concepts.
- You do not have to build and operate any service infrastructure.
- Protection against failure – We ensure long-term availability of all systems.
- Secure planning – Our pricing makes exact cost calculations possible.
- Future security – We provide comprehensive modernization options and guarantee long-term availability of spare parts.
- Manipulation security – We regularly provide improved safeguards against digital and physical interventions.
- We administer your fare collection system so you can concentrate on your business.
- You do not need deep knowledge of your system to ensure a high level of service.
- We share the responsibility of operating your fare collection systems with you.
- You benefit from our experience and we minimize your operating risks.
We share the responsibility of operating your fare collection systems with you. You benefit from our experience and minimize your operating risks.
Our services ensure the high availability and long life span of your fare management system, as well as reduced operating costs.
We want your system to always be ready for sale! You and the passengers rely on trouble-free ticketing around the clock.
We rely on standardized processes to smoothly implement our services. We subscribe to the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard, the world wide and most common approach to IT service management.